And no puncture?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Mad Doug Biker, 23 Jul 2012.

1. Mad Doug Biker

Mad Doug Biker Bikeoholics Anonymous

Fnaar, User14044 and benb like this.
  2. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

Wow, impressive on any bike!

3. benb

benb Evidence based cyclist

That is insane! Impressive how the frame took that amount of punishment.

4. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

To be cynical, we only know that it appeared to take it. It could have been a succession of identical bikes. What happens between takes is anyone's guess. I'm not sure where most of the locations were, but they weren't necessarily within a day's ride of each other.

For me, it's not the bike that matters, it the fact that anyone could ride any of those moves, let along a string of them. I think sliding down that smooth rockface was pretty impressive!

5. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Man or Moose!

As impressive as the skills are, as with any form of trying to do BMX or MTB tricks on a road bike, it looks awkward and un-graceful, like fixed freestyle riders.

6. Night Train

Night Train Maker of Things

I enjoyed that. Looked good fun!

Reminds me of the time when I was at a competitive Land Rover off road trial. The Land Rover drivers were trying hard on the off road course and then this chap completes the course in his company's petrol two wheel drive Transit van as his Land Rover had broken down!^_^

Mad Doug Biker likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice