And todays idiot driver prize goes to...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

....in second place:

The white van window cleaner man who sped off in a screach of rubber leaving two buckets on his roof which ended up in the road and he had to go back and collect them doh:biggrin:

...and in First place:

The three chavy oiks in their souped up moronmobile who yelled at me to pull over as they passed, then as I shook my head to say no I won't you tossers, proceeded to jerk the car to the left twice in an attempt to show me I should be riding right up against the kerb...the third time they did it they hit the kerb HARD and temporarily lost control of the car...;):biggrin:

Makes me proud to be unassociated with four wheels.

Tetedelacourse

Bigtallfatbloke said:
....in second place:

The white van window cleaner man who sped off in a screach of rubber leaving two buckets on his roof which ended up in the road and he had to go back and collect them doh:biggrin:

...and in First place:

The three chavy oiks in their souped up moronmobile who yelled at me to pull over as they passed, then as I shook my head to say no I won't you tossers, proceeded to jerk the car to the left twice in an attempt to show me I should be riding right up against the kerb...the third time they did it they hit the kerb HARD and temporarily lost control of the car...;):biggrin:

Makes me proud to be unassociated with four wheels.

I'm gutted to say I have a claim for number 1 today for myself.

Knocked a scooter man off his scooter by nudging the back of him as I pulled out of a junction in my car into direct sunlight. I had seen my chance to pull out onto the roundabout but didn't see the stopped traffic on the roundabout in time :smile:

He had a sore knee but was up and walking and given the OK by the ambulance men on the scene. I was breathalysed and gave a statement admitting responsibility.

My stomach is still churning now, and I'm awaiting the mass insurance claims etc. I can't begin to imagine what sort of person drives away from something like that. First incident in 15 years of driving and I hope I never have another. At least the guy wasn't seriously hurt.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I'd personally vote for the bloke last Sunday who started a 3 point turn as I was driving past, and drove straight into me. Cue expensive crunchy sound of rending metal. And lo! the car I'd spent £400 servicing THE DAY BEFORE was a write off. Less than chuffed.
I was OK but the dog had a rude awakening.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Well i was waiting at some traffic lights at the front of the que, and a police car was coming the other way, on the oustide of all the traffic and the huge que. The light changed, and i saw the police car and sat where i was. The women in the Ford Ka behind went, the police car kept comeing. The women in the car had to go right into the fencing because there was no room for two cars.
And the other women behind was going to go for it aswell. Maybe they thought i was sitting there for the fun, or they didnt see the blue flashing lights and hear the siren.

Pete

Bigtallfatbloke said:
....hit the kerb HARD and temporarily lost control of the car...:smile::biggrin:
On one occasion, many years ago, when I did that in my car (accidentally, at slow speed manoeuvring round a very sharp corner), I had a sudden deflation of the tyre about a mile further on. ;) Ah well, you can at least dream...

papercorn2000

snorri said:
I hope your confession on here will help you get over the shock.;)

If yer dog dies mysteriously, followed by all members of your family, you'll know who to blame:evil:.

Top Bottom