Android Issues V13 - Samsung One Ui 5.0

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I seem to be having posting issues from my Samsung S20 following a software update.
When replying, I end up posting a reply into the 'reply' rather than below, and I can't get the cursor out of the 'box'. It starts below the box, but suddenly the text moves into the original text ?

When also posting, it seems to be inserting lines as I type under my text so the input box just keeps growing. Even worse with adding images and text, all goes completely wonky with extra lines, then I get a little 'box' type place holder appear where the pictures were.

Anyone else getting issues (posted this on the laptop).

Alex321

Veteran
I seem to be having posting issues from my Samsung S20 following a software update.
When replying, I end up posting a reply into the 'reply' rather than below, and I can't get the cursor out of the 'box'. It starts below the box, but suddenly the text moves into the original text ?

When also posting, it seems to be inserting lines as I type under my text so the input box just keeps growing. Even worse with adding images and text, all goes completely wonky with extra lines, then I get a little 'box' type place holder appear where the pictures were.

Anyone else getting issues (posted this on the laptop).

Responding to this on my Samsung S20, which I don't usually do.

I don't seem to be having those issues.

But I don't seem able to add images. All the relevant buttons are greyed out.

Alex321

Veteran
Actually, I realised after posting the above that I hadn't actually installed the latest update.

Have done so now and still no issue like you mention above though.

si_c

Guru
Might be worth clearing all the data from Chrome or whatever you use for browsing on your mobile (I prefer Firefox).

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Expensive ??? :ohmy:

I said cache... :biggrin:

Got rinsed ! ;) :whistle:

Top Bottom