Anecdotal Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
See this is the kind of anecdotal evidence that leads to a false conclusion which is 3BM's point.
Perhaps it was the frustration/lack of attention that caused the incident and therefore everone prone to this affliction should wear a helmet just in case - steel toe capped boots too prolly.
And you weren't cycling, you were extracting your bike. So all people involved with cycle racks should wear helmets.

Yes...with a twelve inch tongue in my cheek, yes. And I'd put a twelve inch condom on that twelve inch tongue to ward off the possibility of impregnating my own mouth with any further p*ss takes. That is...I was taking the p*ss.

classic33

Leg End Member
Not A Scratch.jpg

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Yes...with a twelve inch tongue in my cheek, yes. And I'd put a twelve inch condom on that twelve inch tongue to ward off the possibility of impregnating my own mouth with any further p*ss takes. That is...I was taking the p*ss.
so was I...it just doesn't come over too well in forums sometimes

OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
You'd have that playing while you chain sawed me into pieces small enough to fit into a spong mincer.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
so was I...it just doesn't come over too well in forums sometimes

Ah, phew, egg on my face then:blush:
Hahahah! Sorry :smile:
I banged my head on an industrial freezer's compressor unit at work: how I wished I was wearing a helmet! :B)

Ha,ha, no worries - I've banged my head sooo many times in my life that I really probably should wear a helmet at all times...I'm like Mr Bump

Last edited:
I smacked my noggin on the mirror of a van cycling home from school one day in the 70's and that's why they invented retractable mirrors and cycling helmets, in case I did it again. My mate walking home (who I may have been shouting too) said he couldn't believe I stayed on the bike. The mirror was unharmed though but they were generally the last thing to rot on Bedford vans and the driver wouldn't have noticed because they came out the factory set to point at the sky.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
I have a stable with a hay loft. Many a time I have banged my head on the beams supporting the roof up there - having read through this thread I realise that I could wear one of my old cycling helmets to protect my head! But I was taught that it was rude to wear a hat indoors - what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom