Anelka Flys home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bayerd

Über Member
He probably engineered his exit once he realised France were doomed anyway and wanted to begin his holiday as soon as possible...

Nicolas Anelka: World Cup 2010

Nicolas Anelka became the latest World Cup evictee after allegedly telling France coach Raymond Domenech to "go screw yourself, dirty son of a whore" in the dressing room at half time during their 2-0 loss to Mexico after the coach had criticised his first-half performance.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Apparently, he told the coach to, "Go screw yourself, dirty son of a whore," in the dressing room after the first half. The comment was leaked, and Anelka refused to apologise when asked to so by the French FA. Patrice Evra has been blaming a traitor in the French camp for leaking comments to the press. At least England hasn't descended to that level. I heard Andy Townsend say it was ridiculous for France to send Anelka home. Not in my opinion: the boss is the boss. You can't show disrespect that way.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
now the French team have refused to train, Domenech reads a statement out from the players (why?), Evra has a fight with an French football official and the chair of the French football federation has resigned. Those of you with big money on France might just want to lay some of it off........

C'est (Fabregas) la vie!
16k2lh3.jpg

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Evra should be sent home too.

hackbike 666 said:
...after allegedly telling ... coach Raymond Domenech to "go screw yourself, dirty son of a whore"
Did a bit of digging (don't ask!). Original French is "va te faire enculer sale fils de pute". I think "enculer" is a rather - ahem - 'stronger' word than "screw"....

Top Bottom