Angels No More

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
That's my special Sunday outfit. 😊

Well, each to their own of course..

But I find stockings a little too fussy, and formal for weekend wear :shy:

stephec

Legendary Member
Well, each to their own of course..

But I find stockings a little too fussy, and formal for weekend wear :shy:
They add a touch of elegance to any outfit.

Now purely in the interests of research I've just googled Buttress and Snatch, and considering they're a small bespoke company they do make some very nice stuff, and well priced as well.

And it's Mrs Stephec's birthday next week as well...........

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
They add a touch of elegance to any outfit.

Now purely in the interests of research I've just googled Buttress and Snatch, and considering they're a small bespoke company they do make some very nice stuff, and well priced as well.

And it's Mrs Stephec's birthday next week as well...........

Excellent news.

Lucky Mrs Stephec..

And a good business 'supported' too :okay:

I can just imagine the conversation though.

"How did you discover this brand?"

"Oh well, you know, I was just chatting with some random woman on the cycling forum about fancy undies..

Like one does :rolleyes:"

DRM

Guru
Plus Victoria’s Secret don’t want the larger ladies custom, as I believe they don’t do any larger sizes, the only stuff for sale uses the same measurements criteria as Italian cycling clothing

Julia9054

Guru
Whenever I go in there I find myself muttering "turn the lights on so I can see what I am looking at, this isn't a bloody nightclub" like the grumpy old woman I am rapidly becoming!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
No Victoria's secret for me. My bloomers last me for decades. Made by Messrs jumbo and jumbo, Queen Victoria's bloomers makers. They have been in business for 160 years at least, in fact I think some of my bloomers may well date from that time.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
They're not for me. I went in there once to buy some new jeans, but walked out with a rather surprised look on my face.

Not as surprised as i was when i u-turned out of Ann Summers after thinking Ann sells seasonal shirts...

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Whenever I go in there I find myself muttering "turn the lights on so I can see what I am looking at, this isn't a bloody nightclub" like the grumpy old woman I am rapidly becoming!

Go in there with a head torch on next time, Julia, I dare you .. :smile:

Julia9054

Guru
Have you never shopped at Rigby & Peller?
No. The shop looks terrifying from the outside!
TK Maxx used to be good for decent bras at affordable prices - especially if you are a non standard size as they tend to stock over runs but it’s been hopeless at the smaller size end for the last couple of years.

Top Bottom