Anniversary No7......Divorce No1!!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CycleWidow

So, how silly was I to leave the laptop still logged on as myself onto this wonderful website.
I have afew mins free and decided to read the goss for the day only to see a post....originated from my login....but after I had gone to sleep, after a hard day working and looking after our two children.

A Focus Cayo!

On our anniversary!:ohmy:

And you lot suggested petrol station flowers would soften the blow!!!!!!

Now should I be greatful that it was not a Planet X...its campag after all!:ohmy:

SO do I break the news to him now that I know...or wait til our anniversary dinner tonight....
Do I get half the bike in the divorce settlement???? Maybe Patrick could enlighten me!

Will break the news to the children first....:biggrin:

chopstick

CycleWidow said:
So, how silly was I to leave the laptop still logged on as myself onto this wonderful website.
I have afew mins free and decided to read the goss for the day only to see a post....originated from my login....but after I had gone to sleep, after a hard day working and looking after our two children.

A Focus Cayo!

Now should I be greatful that it was not a Planet X...its campag after all!:ohmy:

SO do I break the news to him now that I know...or wait til our anniversary dinner tonight....
Do I get half the bike in the divorce settlement???? Maybe Patrick could enlighten me!

chopstick

chopstick;44244][quote=CycleWidow said:

A Focus Cayo!

[/quote]

CycleWidow said:

....:ohmy:

Yes, most good divorce lawyers will have a hacksaw for this purpose. When it comes to Tiddles the cat, it's best to look away if you're squeamish.

you really should learn to be a bit more trusting.

OP
OP
C

CycleWidow

Sense of humour failure I do believe!

Why on earth would I trully divorce my darling hubby for pursuing the sport he loves????!!!
Even though it does hit the old bank balance every now and again, he worked hard (set himself a target for his 10m time trial and beat it, 25mins ish) and deserves it..............will let him know about the week he is funding at Stobo castle once he has calmed down about the bike....may take a while.

postman

Legendary Member
I want to know about this Frank .Why do you change into him during the night ?.How do we know Frank did not order the bike.Just to cause this marital discord?.

Top Bottom