Annoyed ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got a phone call from an old cycling mate today who I haven't spoken to for a year or so. He used to ride a classic Claud Butler Panache audax bike, made in the days when Claud Butler were a quality make. He told me that he's moving to Canada in three weeks' time and so he's had a big clear out, which involved selling his Claud Butler for ... £50. He knew I always coveted that bike! He even said "I nearly phoned you to see if you wanted it." Grrrrr.;):biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
Never mind, you'll just have to tell yourself that what you are riding now is much better.................I know it doesn't help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spen666

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
I got a phone call from an old cycling mate today who I haven't spoken to for a year or so. He used to ride a classic Claud Butler Panache audax bike, made in the days when Claud Butler were a quality make. He told me that he's moving to Canada in three weeks' time and so he's had a big clear out, which involved selling his Claud Butler for ... £50. He knew I always coveted that bike! He even said "I nearly phoned you to see if you wanted it." Grrrrr.;):biggrin:

I was amazed to get such a bargain

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
think of the cash you've saved. i bought an old reynolds 531 frame that even though i had a spare full groupset and one wheel for it, still cost me more than to buy a cheap alu bike from decathlon. that said, i was in it for the steel so as not to ruin my 6061 alu framed bike on winter commutes.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Holy Threadmining!
Threadmine.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Has to be one of the oldest thread resurrections..

jolup

What would it be worth in little used condition?

Top Bottom