another 3 golds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Good to see that the British team are still a force to reckon with, hope these can also make it to gold in Beijing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave5N

Über Member
Hoy had me worried for a bit, Theo Bos is a force to be reckoned with.

Team GB looking good though - 3 in the bag which a few years ago would in itself have seemed unbelievable.

Dr Smut

I thought Romero's interview was great- she actually revealed some of the stresses of being a top class athlete (rather than the usual platitudes). Emotional. But then Millar's interviews are worth watching, to a point, for the same reason.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
longers said:
I've seen him getting his arse kicked at Revolution, please don't tell me he wasn't trying :wacko:.

And the week before Bos beat Hoy in Rotterdam. I'm willing to believe those two results were crowd pleasers. But last night was for real.

Frazer

I was worried when Chris Hoy started celebrating before he got to the line, there was less than half a wheel in it! But great result against Theo Bos. The other guy did great in the 5th-8th place sprint off as well (forgot his name...something Kenny??)

The winners were simply imperious though, the mens pursuit was the best example of track racing I've ever seen I think.

yello

I can't see any of the clips since the BBC does not allow access from outside the UK. Maybe has something to do with marketing rights or some such.

Top Bottom