another busy weekend ahead

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
early start 2moro got to drop step daughter and boyfriend of at Birmingham Airport at 7.30 am then other half wants to spend a few hours to ourselves so thinking of going to the royal botanical gardens in Birmingham , rest of the day is free ish .

sunday afternoon its me and my daughter of to see JLS in concert at the Lincolnshire showground for our 3rd JLS concert .

in between i need to go down lbs and pick up a bike , mow the lawn , fit some new lamp shades , curtain tie back brackets and who nows what else ..

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'll be thinking of you as I do a leisurely 100km audax from Leeds to Darlington on Saturday and indulging in gentle displacement activities to avoid the return to school activities.

defy-one

I have the weekend to myself. Wife/kids going to her mums. Weather is dry. I'll be thinking of you as i head off into the distance ;)

Keith Oates

Janner
A three day break out here as Monday is a holiday for Vietnam national day. Hope the weather is dry so that I don't have to clean the bike each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Kids out on Steam train trip with grandparents today, so we are off out for a meal and the cinema.

saturday it's wife's car for MOT, my gym induction cancelled as the gym not finished yet (another 10 days). Dust off the best bike. Friends house saturday (no beer for me - driving), then Manchester 100 on Sunday. Just hope the missus doesn't want to natter to her mate all night on Saturday as I'll be getting up at 5:30am.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Last weekday of holiday for me today (back to work on Monday) so planning a nice long hilly ride with some friends tomorrow in order to forget about work and all the things i should have done at home before going back to work :smile:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
got a head start and mowed back lawn and fitted lamp shade tonight so 2 jobs done , but now might have to detour on way back from airport to pick up another bike , but wont know till morning

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
ok so all done except we didnt get to the royal botanical gardens as other half stayed at home as not feeling 100% , i managed to win a bike on flea bay 1st thing that was only 30 miles of route so went and picked that up on way home , even cut both fr lawns as well as collect bike from lbs and re stocked up in wilkinsons , went looking at lamps and we both felt dissapointed by what we saw so still looking .

jls concert 2moro ................................ anybody else going from here ?

Top Bottom