Another Cyclist Dies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
We're dropping like flies it seems this year ....
:sad:

deggers

We're dropping like flies it seems this year ....
:sad:

Another sad tale -not a cyclist- but a 50 yr old motorcyclist killed yesterday near me in a 30 mph zone. apparently a car travelling in the opposite direction overtook another, crossed onto the biker riders side of the road and hit him head on-threw him over a wall.killed instantly. Scares me to death what goes on in these people minds-all to shave 30 seconds of a journey.

Jezston

Über Member
I knew there must have been something serious happened, Radio (BBC) Newcastle had went on and on about chaos in the Cramlington area with motorists being held up etc etc.

Nice of them to go on about all the poor motorists who have been inconvenienced, and not mention the dead girl and her grieving family. Real classy.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
It's getting worse ! Even when i'm in the car i see so many dickheads pulling stupid stunts it just makes my blood boil,i was out with my family and a little scroat in his Corsa dungheap decided it was fine to sit on my bumper and then overtake on a bad bend only for me to catch him back up when he got stuck behind yet more legally abiding motorsists !

RIP and my thoughts are with the families

Top Bottom