Another Donny trike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

plantfit

Guru
Was in Doncaster yesterday (SAT 14th) saw a nice Ice S chained to a post outside Frenchgate center,anyone from here? nice looking trike with sports seat and slicks fitted

Roger

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
That was mine! Woo-Hoo.:hello:

rackonoff4.jpg

I'd just popped in to Donny as my little girl had an appointment at Specsavers (hence the 2 kids bikes chained up with the trike.) I only have slicks on the front, a Mararthon Plus adorns the rear......just can't bring myself to take the risk of a puncture as my commute is nearly 12 miles (Scawthorpe to Tickhill.)

Thanks for the compliment. :thumbsup: If you still have the QNT we should arrange a ride out. Oh, a quick question if you do still have the QNT, what width is it? I ask because my Trice is 800mm wide, but I'd been led to believe (from reviews before I bought it) that the Sport was an NT version? Fortunately, it's light enough to carry through doors, phew!

As for the sports seat, it's a 'large' but I got a spare 'medium' hard shell seat with it (and a chain adjuster kit). For sale at a very reasonable price if anyone's interested?

OP
OP
P

plantfit

Guru
Thats the one, very nice too, I will measure mine when I get home tonight mine is the standard Q26 not the QNT,I do have Ice's spec sheet at home so should be able to get measurements off there for you.
Roger

OP
OP
P

plantfit

Guru
The size chart I have for Ice states the Q as being 88cm overall width and the QNT as 78cm.The front track for the Q is 80cm and for the QNT 70cm, the weight of the basic trike is 35.9lbs / 16.28Kg.Hope this is of some use

Roger

Top Bottom