Another driver complaint

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

historyman

Smash the windscreen, throw a Molotov cocktail through it, warm your hands and cheeks at the glow of your car going up in flames, put on your cycling gloves & ride to work on your bike...

02GF74

Über Member
gambatte said:
Drivers, just found another gripe.

Why do so many think its OK to drive with the frost cleared from a 1’ square of the windscreen only?

Because they are lazy inconsidereate c*nts!

The fact that someone (motorcyclist/cylcist/pedestrain) can be killed or serioulsy injured because they cannot be bothered is beyond belief. They should be reported to the police.

The hot water poured over the screen works; start with warm water then build up in temperature and there'll be no windscreen cracking.

I believe Caterham and Range Rover also use heated widnscreens.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Jakes Dad said:
Because they are Lazy and every second counts in the race to get to work ?

My Method of De-Icing the Car

Start car - turn heat up to maximum - turn blower up to maximum on windscreen - switch on rear window de-mister thingy - and then go back indoors and enjoy my cup of coffee and when i'm ready the car is lovely and warm and fully de-iced :smile:

Simon
My old gaffer did that, £30k worth of company bmw had disappeared when he went outside, not insured 'cos he left the keys in. We didn't get a wage rise that year. Fekkin Winker :biggrin:

sheddy

Legendary Member
I've seen another worrying habit. Instead of bothering to defrost the (electric) side windows, just lower them at a junction and once negotiated raise them again...

Top Bottom