Another Lanarkshire newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while so thought I'd better introduce myself.

I live in Cumbernauld, work in Hamilton and hit my half century last October.

I had both my hips replaced in 2011 and have found a new lease of life since then and have started cycling. I bought a Voodoo hybrid through the cycle to work scheme and have since bought a Moda Rubato road bike.

Still very much a beginner but loving it!

Cheers,
Finn

snorri

Legendary Member
Welcome TCK:smile:, keep on pedalling.:thumbsup:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome:.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:hello: The Cappucino Kid and :welcome: to CC ! :wahhey:

Glad the new hips have brought rejuvenation. :thumbsup:

You'll see quite a few CC Ecosse Forum Rides getting posted up in this section, so we look forward to meeting you and riding with you. :bicycle:
(NO ONE gets left behind on a CC Ecosse ride - we go at the pace of the slowest :whistle:)

David Campbell

Hi Cappucino Kid, Ex Larkhall man here same age...

I hear lots of good things happening for cyclist new/old/young etc down at the Royal Albert CC Wellgate Street Larkhall. Some 34 guys and girls were out last Sunday and all made it back. My brother John aka The Slab is a good lad to contact if you feel inclined... Welcome fellow newbie..

Hi Cappucino Kid, Ex Larkhall man here same age...

I hear lots of good things happening for cyclist new/old/young etc down at the Royal Albert CC Wellgate Street Larkhall. Some 34 guys and girls were out last Sunday and all made it back. My brother John aka The Slab is a good lad to contact if you feel inclined... Welcome fellow newbie..

Hi David, thanks for that. I bought my bike from Pro-Am which is just beside the club hut.

David Campbell

I hope the bike is running well given it used to be my Dad's shop (Big Jack) who retired and has since sadly departed. Keith is now running the business and long may it flourish..

Top Bottom