Another Lenient Sentence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
It was me who came up with the idea that he'd been paid compo but I'm not sure if its true, its just supposition but the timescale is about right. He may well have won the lottery or inherited some dosh but there are not many youngsters who can afford to buy Range Rover Evoques
According to his lawyer:
Because of the horrific accident in 2013 he is now financially secure,

hoopdriver

Guru
It seems there were lots of lenient sentences. The one by the judge, and the many in the poorly written article in the paper.

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
Another article today about a crackdown on speeding motorists, 132 stopped and told off but no fine or points.
They seem to have regular crackdowns but no-one ever gets fined or have points added to their licence.

andyfraser

Über Member
Another article today about a crackdown on speeding motorists, 132 stopped and told off but no fine or points.
They seem to have regular crackdowns but no-one ever gets fined or have points added to their licence.
I think what happens is if you get 3 letters the police then take action.

I used to see the speed watch people in the mornings in Lydiard Millicent. They were setting up just as rush hour was coming to an end. They should've been there in the evenings. I do 25 - 28 mph in the 30 mph zone heading down towards the church and cars and vans come flying passed!

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
I think what happens is if you get 3 letters the police then take action.

I used to see the speed watch people in the mornings in Lydiard Millicent. They were setting up just as rush hour was coming to an end. They should've been there in the evenings. I do 25 - 28 mph in the 30 mph zone heading down towards the church and cars and vans come flying passed!
This crackdown was different as Police were with the speedwatch volunteers. The three letters thing is for when only speedwatch volunteers are monitoring the speed.

Top Bottom