Another Northampton to London ride - Sat. 12th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

So, how much is it and where can I buy some?
I have a small tube of some, with some still left in it.

I can lend you it, if you want.

ianmac62

Guru
Hi FD, Just checked out where I'm riding on Thursday (40+ CC Audax-style "Circuit of Bedford") and I find the route co-incides with your route last Saturday from about Mile 21 (Cranfield) to Mile 27 (Millbrook). Looking forward to seeing those bits again! Cheers, Ian

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
It was 'the' Millbrook too, always wondered where it was, complete with a transporter load of Skoda CitiGo's en-route to a press launch.

wanda2010

Guru
A tad late with my few words but it's taken this long to recover from the weekend of cycling as I rode to Oxford on the Sunday. That's a whole other story re being pulled along by bungee cord/zip ties, being supported on the bike and mud comes into it too ^_^

Saturday was part one of a great cycling weekend. I really enjoyed the route and the entry into London was much better for my nerves than the previous ride. I calculated that I did about 95 miles in total, but that doesn't include the 'extra' segment some of us did ^_^ Congrats to BrumJim on your 'ton'.

Birmingham to London sounds like a good'un.

ianmac62

Guru
It was 'the' Millbrook too, always wondered where it was, complete with a transporter load of Skoda CitiGo's en-route to a press launch.

Cycled through Millbrook again on Thursday. The circuit was being used - on the same day - by Skoda and Aston Martin. Now there's a sentence you couldn't have written in the days of the good old Iron Curtain.

Top Bottom