Another outrage ---

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Jaffa cakes have reduced the amount in a box. Down from 12 to 10 supposidly to not increase the price. Outrageous behaviour in my mind. I know other confectionery makers have done similar over the last few years, but this is a step too far IMHO. Even the boxes are smaller.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Jaffa cakes have reduced the amount in a box. Down from 12 to 10 supposidly to not increase the price. Outrageous behaviour in my mind. I know other confectionery makers have done similar over the last few years, but this is a step too far IMHO. Even the boxes are smaller.
Bloody Brexit again.:laugh:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Its a silly idea that cant carry on forever. At what point will they have to stop reducing the number and put up the price? They cant get down to 7 in a packet but the price is the same.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’ve noticed that chocolate fingers have suffered from shrinkflation too, not only are there less ( or is it fewer) in a box they are shorter too. Scammers.

The BBC interviewed an industry mouthpiece about this a while ago. He stated that we were "buying the experience" of the product not the quantity.
Louise Minchin just replied - "So we're buying the experience of a loaf of bread?".

classic33

Leg End Member
Not bought them for a while?
upload_2019-1-8_16-2-41.png

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...-to-the-annoyance-of-the-public-36171640.html

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
It's easy stop buying them. simples. It's not like are really nice anyway.

Top Bottom