Another phonecall.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well here i am waiting for another phonecall.This new surgery i have just joined,seem very good.Last night i peed pink urine.At just after 3pm this afternoon i peed bright post office red urine.So i thought i would just ask some advice,They are going to get a Doc to ring me back.I must say these last few weeks i have been lifting more than normal.Moving son into his new flat.Today clearing out and over the weekend a little light hand weights.So it might be nothing,but it might mean resting again so no cycling,what a bummer.Anyway i await the call.

arch684

Veteran
Hope everything is ok good luck

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
My oh my what wonderful service from this Surgery.17-30 appointment.Me being me,i got there early.17-20 i was called in.Sample, blood found in urine.Now two weeks wait to see if bleeding stops o it's own.Rest yes i can do REST.that's got me out of gardening and window cleaning then a psa test to see how the pills are working.:stop:stop cycling,that's a bummer.But all is well otherwise.Great service really pleased i found this Surgery.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yikes ... Let's hope that it DOES stop on its own!

2 weeks seems like an awfully long time to potentially be bleeding, but clearly the doctors don't think that you are in any immediate danger.

It sounds like the enforced rest would be a good opportunity to watch some of your favourite episodes of M*A*S*H again! :okay:

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Just an update the bleeding stopped on Wednesday as suddenly as it started weird,and i went out to that cycling group on my bike and i have started light weight lifting.No problems.Thanks for your kind words.

Top Bottom