Another Pleasant Commute thread with Picts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MickL

Über Member
Well as part of my daily commute down the canal thought I would take a couple of shots with phone just to show its not all doom and gloom.

This picture you can see cat asleep on the other side. xx(

may107.jpg

And this one you can see some little chicks by the wall on the other side, looks like they hide out in the gap in the wall.

may108.jpg

I would of took picture of some fluffy gosling's but mummy and daddy kept trying to attack me :biggrin:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Very nice. If i'm up early enough i sometimes go into Stourbridge on the canal, lovely start to the day.

NigC

Very nice xx(

Really makes me want to fix up my old MTB and take the commute down the river and canal - but finances dictate otherwise :biggrin:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm going to have to take some pics of my route through some of the more miserable parts of SE London and then I'll post them on the next rainy day just to depress everyone.:rolleyes:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
MickL said:
I would of took picture of some fluffy gosling's but mummy and daddy kept trying to attack me :biggrin:

I'm avoiding the canals at the moment due to a particularly large, path bound and aggressive family that hog the tow path just before I leave the canal.

Of geese, that is. Even the old men with the cans of Stella have got scared and no longer hang around near there.

Tynan

Veteran
all good but in the recent good weather, riding across London bridge on the wayhome and seeing London laid out to all sides is special too

If i saw that as pictures on a website I'd be dying to ride there/here

geese are nasty buggers, what are they actually for?

Top Bottom