Another.... Puncture ratnt... :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a pair on Bontrager Race Lite Hardcase tyres on my bike. They've been on there over a year and a half. I cycle to and from Mile End -> Knightsbridge every weekday and do longer rides all over london on the weekend. I've never had a single puncture, not one. They are *amazing* !!

Better still, these guys are doing them real cheap (£10.50 each):

http://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/product/9625.html
 
OP
OP
saty

saty

Guru
Location
The Big Smoke
robertAJB said:
I have a pair on Bontrager Race Lite Hardcase tyres on my bike. They've been on there over a year and a half. I cycle to and from Mile End -> Knightsbridge every weekday and do longer rides all over london on the weekend. I've never had a single puncture, not one. They are *amazing* !!

Better still, these guys are doing them real cheap (£10.50 each):

http://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/product/9625.html

That is a bargain at that price..

I ended up getting 2 x these no punctures so far, been 10 days now!!
 
Don't say the p word.

Im still using a Greentyre or the rear 700x23 and an Armadillo on the front with thicker innertube.700x25.
 
We used to run marathons and slime tubes on the tandem waste of time got a puncture first time out and boy do slime tubes make a mess when you try to deflate them fully to get them off.
 
Top Bottom