Another purchase....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moby Jones

Another puncture this morning so as soon as i got into work this morning I ordered myself two Schwalbe Durano plus tyres. I've had the original Schwalbe Lugano tyres on my road bike for about a year but I seem to be getting a lot of punctures recently.
I will pick them up in store at Evans on Saturday, hopefully they will help cut down on the punctures......

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
fingers crossed

festival

Über Member
I say this not wishing to be sarcastic.
You seem surprised , I think the answer to why you are getting a lot of punctures is in your own question.
"On my road bike for about a year"
A good choice of up grade on your old tyres.

OP
OP
Moby Jones

Moby Jones

I reckon I have done about 1500 miles, the roads around here are terrible. Got the new Duranos today and fitted them to the bike. They look the business, if I don't manage to get out tomorrow then they will get there first run on Monday

I like D+'s, (I like Schwalbe tyres full stop), and I have D+'s on my CAAD at the moment. I would say, be sure to check them carefully after every ride as they do cut easily IME.

I'm using THIS to repair cuts following a recommendation on here and so far it seems far superior to just using superglue :thumbsup:

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
...I'm using THIS to repair cuts following a recommendation on here and so far it seems far superior to just using superglue :thumbsup:
That looks useful. I keep a single-shot of super glue in my on-bike toolkit (not just for tyres) but this looks ideal for cuts.

Top Bottom