England : London Another Quite Interesting Sunday London Ride: 30 August 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wanda2010

Guru
Just thought I would check in. Am looking forward to this. Two days of cycling as am on the View ride on Saturday. Will surely sleep very well both nights 😁

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
Be great to see you. It’s been a while.

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
It's going to feel a little autumnal tomorrow, but the forecasts are for it to be dry. See you all at HPC at 9.30am. Please let me know if you can't make it so we don't hang around waiting for you.

Just from a planning perspective are we really expected to be done by 1pm? Usually its a 2/3pm. Incident ly I don't mind it's just that I have to be around in London till about 3pm isb

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma
Just from a planning perspective are we really expected to be done by 1pm? Usually its a 2/3pm. Incident ly I don't mind it's just that I have to be around in London till about 3pm isb
I expect us to be at Russell Square between 1 and 1.30pm. It’s hard to be precise on a ride like this though

Bruno

Oh sorry I missed this. I just logged in to check in to check the time this was scheduled for. I had for some reason believed it would take place later this afternoon.

Did this ride go ahead? I didn't get any updates.

Please keep me informed of future rides.

Thanks

Oh sorry I missed this. I just logged in to check in to check the time this was scheduled for. I had for some reason believed it would take place later this afternoon.

Thanks
I'd switch on thread notifications - a post above would have saved you.

OP
OP
rb58

rb58

Enigma

Thanks
Just keep an eye on this thread for future rides. We don't send out any reminders, everything is organised on the thread.

Top Bottom