Another round of drivers ignooring the weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Coming home today, I was making good progress despite the heavy gusts. The roads were soaked and pretty oily, it seems that every bus in Surrey has been on a mission to make the roads (but extra specially corners and braking zones) all pretty rainbow colours.

I have to say that 90% of the drivers were very considerate, passing wide and sensibly, but these three guys seriously took the pi$$. My camera is mounted on my left handlebar.

Unfortunately my camera ran out of juice just before I caught a taxi run a blatant red.

I caught a bus being very observant and polite a couple of days ago, but accidentally deleted the footage :smile:

This is the one from today. As you can see - poor conditions, and dangerous drivers. SNAFU :biggrin::becool:

Tynan

Veteran
nice footage and I like your positioning although that 'just outside the cycle lane' position I never like myself, I tend to think in it or right outside it, I think the no man's land leave a person in well ...

I must be used to London rush hour because all that passing looked unremarkable to me, sorry, but the dynamics are very different on those more open roads

nice footage, good quality, ta

OP
OP
Jacomus-rides-Gen

Jacomus-rides-Gen

Yeah, rush hour in London is totally different as comparative speeds are totally different, and cycling in London regularly, I would still count those three as too close. Drivers in London are so much more cycle aware than out here.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Definitely too close!

A suggestion: To help these muppets search out their reg no., why not put in some more possible combinations, such as all the chars together, and again with a hyphen instead of the space.

Top Bottom