Another weird dream thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Someone hinted on social media that Martin Keown thought Scottish crisps were crap.

When contacted about this the tone deaf footy pundit was adamant he hadn't said it but come to think about it anyone who ate Aberdeen Angus or Irn Bru flavoured crisps had no chance of winning anything.

This caused outrage in Scotland and there was widespread rioting. There were also minor disturbances in England & Wales by people demanding that they should have Aberdeen Angus & Irn Bru crisps too.

Alan Shearer realised that his association with Keown through Match of the Day could damage his chances of a knighthood and sought to distance himself from the controversy by saying all crisps were fab and his favourite was Cockaleekie flavour. As any fule kno there's no such thing and this inflamed the situation so much that he deleted all his social media accounts and was never heard of again.

It seems that not many people in Scotland actually knew who Keown is, with one national paper saddened that one of Scotland's finest centre back pairings, along with Colin Hendrie would say such unpatriotic nonsense.

To sort out the mess three lairy youths in an amusement arcade had a whip round for the train fair to send Peter Vaughn (Groutie from Porridge ) to Scotland with a carrier bag full of assorted flavours of crisps.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
What cheese are you on?

Chris S

Legendary Member
Last night I was watching a documentary about a murder that led to a change in the double jeopardy laws.

When I woke up this morning I was dreaming about the Jordache family murdering their abusive father/husband in Brookside. It must have been on TV 30 years ago.

Top Bottom