Another West Midlands/Birmingham/Redditch ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd be interested if I'm free

Gary D

Steve,

I'd be up for it - family commitments permitting. Saturdays are preferable.

Why don't you PM all of those that went on the last one to gauge interest?

Gary.

robgul

Legendary Member
OK, OK I organised the last one in, gosh was it that long ago, January ...

I would be happy to do another one in, say, October when holidays are over and we're more likely to get a good turn out, but before the weather gets nasty.

Suggested :

Start : Earlswood Station (easy to get to by train, free parking) and access to countryside very quickly

Date : 24 October works for me

Style : Casual ride, c 30 - 40 miles with a cafe stop for lunch - easy pace.

If interested then say so - a post here AND a PM to me (I'll stick some details etc on my website as I did last time if it's a goer)

FINALLY - IF you want a REALLY GOOD ride in the Warwickshire countryside in the meantime on 13 September get over to www.macride.org.uk for this year's event - 25 miles or 63 miles (100km) at Stratford-upon-Avon. We have a lot of entries already and may have to stop taking them soon as we have a limit on numbers ... so be quick.

Rob

Basil

I've just noticed this and popped the date in my diary.
Too early to tell if I will be free that w/e yet.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I would be up for it, if I have managed to sort out a new bike by then.

Will1985

Über Member
A local! Where in Selly Oak? I'm in the ward of SO, but it's technically Selly Park, but User is proper SO.

robgul

Legendary Member
Looks like my suggestion on date will have to be postponed ... I'm away 3 weekends in October and riding an Audax the day after the suggested date.

Watch this space ... there may be time to squeeze a truncated ride in before Christmas

Rob

fungus

Veteran
I'd be interested in doing another ride, as long as I'm not doing an audax on the date
that people agree on.

Top Bottom