Another Wiggle voucher begging thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
Does anyone have a Wiggle voucher going spare at all? I have tried the subscribing to the newsletter to get the £5 off orders over £50 voucher but I think I must have done that one too many times now as it isn't letting me have one.

Thanks in anticipation :smile:

potsy

Rambler
Does anyone have a Wiggle voucher going spare at all? I have tried the subscribing to the newsletter to get the £5 off orders over £50 voucher but I think I must have done that one too many times now as it isn't letting me have one.

Thanks in anticipation :smile:
Try changing details in your account page, think you then get a voucher.

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
Try changing details in your account page, think you then get a voucher.

I'm having no joy. I've tried using a different email address as well, to no avail. They've changed it now so that when you subscribe to their newsletter, they supposedly send you an email where you have to confirm you want their newsletter before they give you the code. They have obviously grown wise to people subscribing and unsubscribing all the time. In my case they are just not sending me the email at all. Maybe there is a glitch in their software or something as I don't recall getting a newsletter from them for some time either.

potsy

Rambler
I'm having no joy. I've tried using a different email address as well, to no avail. They've changed it now so that when you subscribe to their newsletter, they supposedly send you an email where you have to confirm you want their newsletter before they give you the code. They have obviously grown wise to people subscribing and unsubscribing all the time. In my case they are just not sending me the email at all. Maybe there is a glitch in their software or something as I don't recall getting a newsletter from them for some time either.

Ah seems like you're right,I just tried too and it has changed since i last did it
angry.gif

Top Bottom