Ansome Re-Introducing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ansome

I know no one missed me but I thought I'd reintroduce myself.

I am sort of getting back into things after a bit of a sudden stop to everything. I was on here back in the summer but a medical issue raised itself and has kept me offline, nearly took me offline permanently actually, and of course also off my bikes.

Recovery is going well but now typing more and less active physically cycling although I'm working hard to get that back. Anyway, pleasure to be back.

arch684

Veteran
Hello and welcome back

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I know no one missed me but I thought I'd reintroduce myself.

I am sort of getting back into things after a bit of a sudden stop to everything. I was on here back in the summer but a medical issue raised itself and has kept me offline, nearly took me offline permanently actually, and of course also off my bikes.

Recovery is going well but now typing more and less active physically cycling although I'm working hard to get that back. Anyway, pleasure to be back.
Welcome back, and I hope that your recovery goes well.

I have been in a similar position, but eventually got back to a reasonable level of fitness.

Gatters

welcome back ansome, good to hear you're on the mend.

Correct side of the Tamar eh? well I s'pose it's gotta be better than the wrong side of the Pennines like me :smile:

Mrs M

Guru
:welcome: Best wishes for a good recovery. :bicycle:

I think you are in good company. I have read more about recoveries from illness, bike spill-overs etc in this forum than any other. And in many cases, lots of good advice and lessons learnt from those who went thru the pain and the recovery process.

Welcome back.

Top Bottom