Anti Chaffing Cream

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Undy

Regular
Being new to cycling I had never heard of Anti Chaffing Cream but my misses bought me some. I felt a bit of a perv slapping it on but WOW, I mean just WOW.

Why isn't there a sticky extolling the virtues of Chamois cream? lol

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
There are quite a lot of threads extolling the virtues of that cream and others. I've never used it myself, but if it works, then it's great

Mile195

Veteran
I think because it's "horses for courses". I use a little on long journeys (50+ miles) but I find there's no need on my commute (20 miles each way). However everyone's physiology is different so not everyone will find it benefits them in the same way, or even at all.
But yes, if it works for you then carry on using it... Also means your wife will never have to struggle to find something to buy you got Christmas!

adamangler

Veteran
I use sudocream, not for its lubrication really more for its anti bac properties, i find using it before stops saddle sores. i dont tend to get chaffing as use a good pair of bibs and a saddle that my ass it used to

Colin S

Über Member
I Like Assos it has worked wonders at keeping me free from sores.

Does Sudocreme not make you smell like you have Nappy Rash??

C

bpsmith

Veteran
Assos is all I have tried. Was on offer and works for me. No need to risk anything else.

As above, on rides over 30 miles only for me. No point under that and 30 mile planned rides always end up longer!

Top Bottom