Antisocial behaviour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Why does she keep putting her hands inside her body armour? Does she like rendering herself defenceless when someone suddenly attacks her? Amateurs.
Oh come on Drago, coppers have been tucking their hands into their stab vest armpits since the kit was introduced. It's lazy, it's poor body language, it's poor defensive posture, but so many still do it. It makes my bloody teeth itch whenever I see it! (That's often).

Last edited:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Anyway, it's a selective clip, edited by the lad that filmed it. What was he doing? Possibly wheelieing in the street, possibly riding fast on the pavement? We don't know because the lad doesn't film that bit. But a van doesn't get called for those transgressions, we know that much.

She's certainly an embarrassment (the officer) with her flummoxed, bollocks accusations about number plates and helmets. The lad strikes me as though he's actively looking for a reaction. Without greater context it's hard to know what actually happened here.

Slick

Guru
Anyway, it's a selective clip, edited by the lad that filmed it. What was he doing? Possibly wheelieing in the street, possibly riding fast on the pavement? We don't know because the lad doesn't film that bit. But a van doesn't get called for those transgressions, we know that much.

She's certainly an embarrassment (the officer) with her flummoxed, bollocks accusations about number plates and helmets. The lad strikes me as though he's actively looking for a reaction. Without greater context it's hard to know what actually happened here.
My point entirely.

Top Bottom