Any April Fools jokes going on today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Svendo

Guru
C0A8F606-CBD1-44E1-B3A1-9B7D593F3DD6.jpeg

From Cycling Gaz, afaik and iirc late of this parish. I’m guessing it’s an April Fool given the timing.

Svendo

Guru

Jeez, I’d buy that! Too many Pork pies have insufficient jelly nowadays. It’s political correctness gone mad.

April fools isn't the standard of the spaghetti tree harvest anymore.

There was the commando sheep of course. A newspaper reported about the sheep in a farm in the dales learnt how to escape over cattle grids by running up then rolling over the grid.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I wasn't happy about this. Streak broken - I may sue.

Crissle Crossle 455 X/8
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
crisslecrossle.com
#crisslecrossle
This was repeated yesterday.

I also say something that TTs in Wales were going to have a rule change to see who was closest to exactly 20mph,

fritz katzenjammer

Der Ubergrosserbudgie
I built a Trek Speed Concept aero bike yesterday… I didn’t think it was funny.

I did get a nice email from Velo Orange which included a video showing me how to drill a nice stainless water bottle for lightness.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Looks like an April fools joke in Kenya has gone wrong. Reporting that a famous pop star has been arrested for drug offences isn’t very funny.

"I find the fabrication of allegations of such international crimes extremely irresponsible regardless of the light of 'April Fools', and my lawyer is seeking legal recourse against the media parties responsible for generating this misinformation."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-68717659

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom