Any April Fools jokes going on today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Guru
Screenshot_20230401-121656_Chrome.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Shouldn't she be blonde to complete the stereotype?
Should she have dyed her hair so she could stereotype herself? :whistle:

Ruby herself on Twitter said:
Hi everyone… just to let you know of course this was an April fools day joke… but some of these comments are AMAZING!!! Thanks for playing along… Ruby X
LINK.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I wasn't happy about this. Streak broken - I may sue.

Crissle Crossle 455 X/8
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
crisslecrossle.com
#crisslecrossle

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Probably just a weird coincidence, but both my trailcams failed in an identical way this morning.
As I opened them to take out the memory card there was a brief flash of green light.
It seems that the capture period had extended so that they were still recording when I opened them, resulting in a zero length file and a corrupted card.
This has happened before , but very infrequently and never both on the same day.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Bit late but I posted in The Bassist and Guitarist thread which is more appropriate:
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/the-bassist-and-guitarist-thread.254014/post-6949014

Probably just a weird coincidence, but both my trailcams failed in an identical way this morning.
As I opened them to take out the memory card there was a brief flash of green light.
It seems that the capture period had extended so that they were still recording when I opened them, resulting in a zero length file and a corrupted card.
This has happened before , but very infrequently and never both on the same day.

Bigfoot knows all of the tricks.

fritz katzenjammer

Der Ubergrosserbudgie
I never pull pranks on April first because the poor long suffering spousal unit has her guard up.

However, it is not unusual for a motorcycle to appear in the living room in mid February, because thats not expected is it.

Besides, what other use is a motorcycle in Canada in mid February?

Top Bottom