any cassette's, any condition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr-marty-martin

im just rying to get my hand on as many cassette's as possible so i can make my own ratio's for my gear restrictions

im needing a 16-25 ( 9 speed ) and i dont think you can buy that ratio of the shelf...

even if there nacked, the spacers come in handy..., shimano please, but i'll still be intrested in campag

Why not ask your mate to get you one at a reduced price that no one else can get

Amanda P

Legendary Member
I have a bag of random sprockets at home. It's been the bigger sprockets I want, so I have lots of smaller ones unused you can have. I'll post a list later.

I don't have any nine-speed spacers, though.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
If you can't buy the spacers, you could buy a nine-speed cassette that has spacers.

But it won't have the odd combination of sprockets you want, so, take it apart and give away the sprockets you don't want. (I'll take 26, 28 or 30 toothers).

Then chat up someone who has sprockets you do want, and build up a new cassette using the spacers you bought and any sprockets you saved from the cassette, plus others you scrounged of donors.

OP
OP
M

mr-marty-martin

well just been down to my lbs, and suprisingly i can get a 16-24 cassette from bbb

italiaandyf

Hi - I have an Ultegra 9sp Cassette 11-21, used once, as new condition, £25 posted if you're still looking.

Pm if interested.

Top Bottom