Any cyclists in the Exeter area??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danielson1989

Hi people I'm 26 I've recently moved back to honiton just coming out of a long term relationship and I loved cycling a couple years ago. Dusted my bike off and back out on the roads looking to meet people for a casual cycle. I'm usually doing about 150 200 miles a week try to do 3 or 4 40 mile rides a week I'm not a fast rider and I don't know what my level of fitness is compared to other riders so that's why I wanted to meet new people.

I wanted to join a group in the area but I met one of the members and what a well I won't say the next word. Seems to be a lot of egos surrounding roadies in my area I'm just a really down to earth person not about how much my bike cost or how many miles I ride or how fast I'm riding I just love being out on the road with the wind in my face and the scenery around me in and around Devon.

I'm just looking for some really down to earth people to go out cycling with since going out quite a bit over the last 3 months I've missed going out. So yeh if your in my area and would like to go out for a casual cycle one night then email me. Daniel.england1989@hotmail.co.uk.

cheers guys and girls hopefully speak soon.

Top Bottom