Any Kodi Wizards

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Been running Kodi on a Firestick for a while then when the wife came out of hospital I moved it upstairs from hardwire to WiFi & it screwed up the database of watched DVD's. Reinstalled it today & now I can only get Estuary as a skin, if I click on Get More... nothing happens, Any ideas?

Adam4868

Guru
Been running Kodi on a Firestick for a while then when the wife came out of hospital I moved it upstairs from hardwire to WiFi & it screwed up the database of watched DVD's. Reinstalled it today & now I can only get Estuary as a skin, if I click on Get More... nothing happens, Any ideas?
Ive only.ever put it on fresh as in ive copied from a youtube video or something.I think ours is 17.6 or something similar.If that makes sense.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

I'll try that we normally use the Apple TV skin

Slick

Guru
IPTV. :okay:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

I was off course taking the p**s, just like some other members here are.
Are you suggesting that I am using Kodi for illegal use? If so then please apologise, I have a library to BOUGHT DVD's which are on a network share which allows us to watch them in any room over the network.

dodgy

Reminds me of the mid to late 90s on Usenet, people complaining to their ISPs about throttling or removing usenet feeds. Of course, the complainers weren't complaining about not being able to get their free (usually paid for) stuff, they were saying they used Usent to download Linux ISOs, LOTS OF LINUX ISOs - every day :laugh:
I wasn't born yesterday, there'll be some legit uses/users for some of these apps, but everyone knows why they're so popular and you won't convince me otherwise.

Katherine

Guru
Mod Note:
The op has clarrified that he is using his Kodi for legal use of his own collection of DVDs.
However please ensure that the discussion in this thread keeps to legal use of technology .
if you were unaware, we have this rule:
  • Content – We want users to view our forums in any environment, including work, public spaces and at home with the family. Users should not have to concern themselves with whether it is safe to visit CycleChat – they should be able to do so anytime, anywhere. As such, do not post anything inappropriate such as profanity, sexual content, nudity, hateful, threatening, racist, provocative or vulgar content, illegal activity, and links to websites and discussions containing, encouraging or promoting the same. Do not circumvent the censoring options we have put in place.

Top Bottom