Any lady Cube riders?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CozzieG

I've been looking to replace my very old hybrid and have been eyeing up the Cube Travel SL for quite a while.
I can't test one at the moment but wondered if any ladies had one and could help me with sizing.
I'm 5ft 4, 30 inch inside leg and prefer a bigger bike feel.
I'm looking at the 46cm or 50cm.
Any feedback about the model would be super helpful. I've seen a discounted 2019 step through in 50cm but worried it might be too big? Any help much appreciated 😁

vickster

Legendary Member
What does the Cube size guide suggest?
Looks like it’s a unisex model with only 3 sizes. On that basis, given 3 sizes will cover riders of all heights, I’d go for the smallest at 5’4 but check with Cube, you can message through their website. Even that might be a bit big potentially

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CozzieG

Hello Vickster. They do the following sizes in the model: Men: 46, 50, 54, 58, 62, Trapeze: 46, 50, 54
The size guide recommends the 46cm based on my height but both 46 and 50 fit my inside leg. I ride a bike too big for me officially now but much happier on it than my road bike which is the official correct size but feels too small!
I heard Cubes come up small. Was hoping to find someone with one to see what they thought. I'll try contacting Cube, thanks for that suggestion

Gekko21

Regular
My partner bought a Cube SL Road Race 2019 in size 50. She's 5ft 7ins and about the same inside leg as you and she just about clears the crossbar. The reach is fine for her. I'm 5ft 6ins and 31ins inside leg and the 50 fits me perfectly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom