Any Leeds or Man Utd fans here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
The match is going to be played at Headingley the home of Yorkshire Cricket Club.It's the only score board that can handle large scores.

Leeds are totally crap at the mo.After beating Man u they thought they could get into the Prem.How wrong they were.It could be a cricket score.Man u have a score to settle.Fergie never forgets.

OP
OP
Sir Humphrey Appleby
The match is going to be played at Headingley the home of Yorkshire Cricket Club.It's the only score board that can handle large scores.

Leeds are totally crap at the mo.After beating Man u they thought they could get into the Prem.How wrong they were.It could be a cricket score.Man u have a score to settle.Fergie never forgets.

Have you seen Leeds play since O'Brien came off at home to Bradford? I think its quite hard to go from Division 3 to Division 1 in one go but I may be wrong. I'm guessing/hoping you're not actually from Leeds and that you just live there, its obvious you're not a Manc as they hate the phrase 'Man U.'

OP
OP
Sir Humphrey Appleby
I was really looking for some actual scummers to come on here, not a bunch of southerners who pick a team based on how likely they are to succeed.

postman

Legendary Member
Reet lad me credentials are born in Leeds Feb 1950.1962 aged twelve i was taken to see me first footie game .Leeds v Luton Town.For the next twelve years i followed Leeds all around the country.Players like Jim Storrie,Don Weston,Bobby Collins the great Albert Johanneson my god those early years in the Scratching shed were great.But then work got in the way.I was a Postie and i was up at 4-00 am six days a week.So by 10 to 5 saturday afdternoon i was knackered.So something had to give.Job, footie or the saturday night out into Leeds chasing the girls.Footie lost.Bad financial management ruined Leeds i won't put down who i blame don't want to be sued.But you cannot spend more than you take in .
I think Bates needs more gratitude for putting his money in .Biggest mistake taking on the miniscule Wise.It's going to be a very long time before Leeds become a force again.Big money is needed and it's in short supply.

Top Bottom