Any Leeds United fans out there?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Bradford fan here, the pleasure I got from watching the deluded dopes hoofing a ball around a village pitch in Cambs was immeasurable. I can only think of another time that I was so happy and that was when my first son was born:biggrin:

The most pleasing thing, of course, is that Histon were not lucky, the gulf in class was obvious, should've been 3-0:biggrin:

After 70mins the superior fitness of L666ds told, but they were still crap, oh happy days:biggrin:

U

User482

I am not a Histon supporter and have no rational reason for hating Leeds United. But boy, do I revel in their misfortune!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I do find it funny when big teams blame the pitch or the conditions. Surely, if you're half decent, you should be adaptable and versatile. If you can only play in warm weather on billiard ball surfaces, surely you'd be better off playing a less phsically demanding sport. Like, say, bowls.

Kovu

Über Member
Parents just got back from parents evening with teacher saying to me "works well on everything, including slagging off leeds fans."

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
As a West Ham fan I'm afraid I cannot gloat at Leeds misfortune. I don't know who holds the record for being dumped out of cup competitions by lower league teams, but we must be well in the running.

need2

Im a Liverpool fan and always have been.
Though I found it amusing that Leeds lost to a lower team,it just goes to show that no matter how good you have been in the past if things go wrong off the pitch money wise it affetcs team spirit and results then go down.
Having said that Histon had more of a desire to win and showed it ,the conditions were the same for both sides,so well done the minnows for winning .

On a sepperate note I think 2 of the big clubs in premier league will struggle all season and after beating Liverpool twice already I am beginning to dislike Mr Redknapp who I used to rate very highly as a manager,,,:biggrin:;):biggrin:

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
need2 said:
Im a Liverpool fan and always have been.
Though I found it amusing that Leeds lost to a lower team,it just goes to show that no matter how good you have been in the past if things go wrong off the pitch money wise it affetcs team spirit and results then go down.
Having said that Histon had more of a desire to win and showed it ,the conditions were the same for both sides,so well done the minnows for winning .

On a sepperate note I think 2 of the big clubs in premier league will struggle all season and after beating Liverpool twice already I am beginning to dislike Mr Redknapp who I used to rate very highly as a manager,,,:biggrin:;):ohmy:

Me too. But I have better reasons.

Maz

Guru
Smokin Joe said:
As a West Ham fan I'm afraid I cannot gloat at Leeds misfortune. I don't know who holds the record for being dumped out of cup competitions by lower league teams, but we must be well in the running.
By the way, you owe us 30 million. Cough up.:ohmy:
sufc.jpg

U

User482

Maz said:
By the way, you owe us 30 million. Cough up.:rofl:
sufc.jpg

You do realise that on average we scored fewer points with Tevez playing than we did without? You should be thanking us, not sueing us!

Top Bottom