Any Leeds United fans out there?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I ain't Leeds but I feel their disappointment and will not be laughing at them by any means. I used to really enjoy going to Elland Road and am sorry that once again, I will not be doing so this season now they are out of the cup. I also have enormous respct for whoooaaaa Gary Macca, Gary Gary Macca, Gary Macca, Gary Gary Mac. Oh we love your baldy head, oh we love your baldy head; Gary Mac (Gary Mac), Gary Mac (Gary Mac) etc till fade.

Kovu

Über Member
PaulB said:
I ain't Leeds but I feel their disappointment and will not be laughing at them by any means. I used to really enjoy going to Elland Road and am sorry that once again, I will not be doing so this season now they are out of the cup. I also have enormous respct for whoooaaaa Gary Macca, Gary Gary Macca, Gary Macca, Gary Gary Mac. Oh we love your baldy head, oh we love your baldy head; Gary Mac (Gary Mac), Gary Mac (Gary Mac) etc till fade.

But I on the other hand, being a huddersfield fan will laugh at thier misfortune.

Leeds can't even beat some lower conferance team!!!! ;)

PaulB

Legendary Member
Kovu said:
But I on the other hand, being a huddersfield fan will laugh at thier misfortune.

Leeds can't even beat some lower conferance team!!!! ;)

To each his own and to be fair, that pitch and the conditions made for a great leveller.

colly

Re member eR
Dave5N said:
Identify yourselves please.

(I want to laugh at your misfortune ;):laugh::blush::laugh::biggrin::laugh::biggrin::laugh::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: )

It's not misfortune ............it is simply not playing well enough.

Beaten by a better team on the day.

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
The fan's misfortune, not the team.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Kovu

Über Member
colly said:
It's not misfortune ............it is simply not playing well enough.

Beaten by a better team on the day.

I love the "why leeds lost on the day but would have won if ..." excuses.

Yours isn't that much of an excuse though.

But Leeds played a good team, even against us they did and still lost.

Anyone feel like singing "your not a big club anymore"

sheva

well I`m a leeds fan and I`m old enough (just) to remember colchester and sunderland, so today came as no real surprise.
anyway we`re just gonna concentrate on the league now, that was always gary macs masterplan.

MOT (for those in the know)

Kovu

Über Member
sheva said:
well I`m a leeds fan and I`m old enough (just) to remember colchester and sunderland, so today came as no real surprise.
anyway we`re just gonna concentrate on the league now, that was always gary macs masterplan.

MOT (for those in the know)

;):laugh::biggrin::laugh::smile:

colly

Re member eR
Kovu said:
I love the "why leeds lost on the day but would have won if ..." excuses.

Yours isn't that much of an excuse though.

But Leeds played a good team, even against us they did and still lost.

Anyone feel like singing "your not a big club anymore"

Sorry pal I don't see any excuses offered. They lost, beaten by a better team. It matters not if they played a great team or a bunch of old has beens, they were still beaten by a better team.
'On the day' ?
Yes well it's is only about 'on the day' isn't it? A match played two weeks before or hence won't affect the result.

Top Bottom