Any macaw, parrot etc handlers on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Reason I ask is that I have about 400 hundred corks that I do not need. I've saved them for a macaw owner as they love to play, chew and generally abuse them apparently. Sadly, the macaws are no longer around. Available for free (a wine merchant I know sells them for 50p a pop!) if anyone would like them.
They are also fun to throw on an open fire too - but I do not have one these either!

LisaG71

Regular
I have a cinnamon cheek conure who absolutely LOVES to shred. If you still have I'd buy them.. but, I live in Maine (usa).

OP
OP
Shadow

Shadow

Welcome to CC, Lisa.
Have visited all around ME - NS, QC, ON, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT, NY - but never your neck of the woods! Lovely part of the US.
I no longer have the those corks, however I do seem to be acquiring more! Not enough to send to you to be worthwhile I would imagine - only about 30 at the moment. Let me know if you really fancy them and I'll check shipping rates - although you might be better off obtaining them as I have.
Good luck with your touring plans.

LisaG71

Regular
KEEP saving them. And I'll pay the shipping to the USA. 30 isn't enough though, it wouldn't even be worth the shipping.

Top Bottom