Any photographers on here - care to share your Flickr page?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biglad82

First pic is fantastic, I'll get an account sorted and let ya know, doesn't look like your an "amateur" though!

djb1971

Legendary Member
The bird shots are mostly at 500mm but I shoot 99% macro. The macro are a tamron 90mm on a full set of kenko extension tubes with a Nikon speed light sb900.

I love shooting macro and looking at the detail on insects, people don't really know how hairy these things are. You don't need science fiction to create weird creatures, they're already here ( in miniature ).

on the road

Über Member

Melvil

Mine is on my signature. I do mainly landscape (very lucky to live in scotland!) and architecture (very unlucky to live in Scotland!) shots with the odd 'conceptual' shot dotted around here and there. Haven't got out recently anywhere near as much as I'd want to due to broken leg but hope to soon.

OP
OP
M

Mushroomgodmat

Über Member
Mine is on my signature. I do mainly landscape (very lucky to live in scotland!) and architecture (very unlucky to live in Scotland!) shots with the odd 'conceptual' shot dotted around here and there. Haven't got out recently anywhere near as much as I'd want to due to broken leg but hope to soon.

Wonderful work! Love it! This is pretty much the kind of work I aspire too. The only problem with Norfolk is the flatness, and It can get somewhat similar looking. Plan on heading to Wales or Scotland at somepoint on a bit of a road trip

Mine is not on Flicker but your welcome to view on www.clearskyphotography.co.uk

Wish I could get that close to wildlife! Great shots too

Top Bottom