Any Railway Modellers about?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I've got enough bikes and will be doing a 1000 mile tour in France this summer on one of them to make up for the lack of UK miles this year.

P6270008.jpg

Beardie

I started off with OO, and had three half-built and barely workable layouts to my name before leaving home. Then I got a bit ambitious and moved to Scalefour. Unable to make my mind up between the Midland and London & North Western railways, I accumulated all sorts of kits and actually completed several wagons and a locomotive before having to pack it all up again for another house move. It's all been in a couple of fruit boxes since 1998. I really need to get rid of it, so watch eBay.

If I had to pass on some (unsolicited) advice, it would be to get some sort of layout going as quickly as possible, so you can operate the stock you have and maintain interest. Construction of the dream layout big enough to have its own postcode can wait.

yoyo

We have a large OO - being modelled on Leeds at the turn of the 20th century. I contaminate it with continental models. I have a Swiss double secker, a Swiss lorry train and an Eddie Stobart engine. All digitally controlled. The garden railway is in the conservatory and I hanker after the Arosa train.

Top Bottom