Any Rain Where You Live?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bucketing down here, but only really got going about 2pm, so does this mean we've got it for the rest of the day? Wouldn't want to hog it in Derby. Quite happy to let someone else have it instead if they feel strongly...

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
A fair bit of rain. Nothing like this 50mm that the forecasters were talking about for somewhere, although it got me wondering about quantities on previous days.

spandex said:
Why do car drivers do that more in the rain as they are in a metal box and cant get wet (unless you are one of my best mates as his car has no AC so in the rain you have to have the windows open)

It's my de-mister that doesn't work. And the heater doesn't work. Not the AC, if it had AC I'm sure it would be working perfectly.

gavintc

Guru
Well looking out of my window over the Clyde it is currently overcast, but it has been warm and sunny for most of the day. I think it will be a pleasant cycle home tonight.

Can't see any rain due to the flood water above the windows. ;);)

28jwhno.jpg

London at 17:48 - I was rather hoping that I was joking about getting wet again...;)

mondobongo

Über Member
Started about 3.00pm here and has been constant, am off work all this week and the weather has been crap every day. Oh for just one sunny day with a blue sky rather than this awful depressing granite.

Top Bottom