Any sub £400 MTB bargains around?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cjb

My partner has expressed an interest in coming riding with me and wants a first bike. I don't want to spend a great deal (as I do on my own bikes, of course!) in case it turns out she doesn't take to the sport. The riding we will be doing will be on grassy/stoney pennine tracks rather than rocky downhills. I'm therefore looking to spend under £400 and have seen this, which seems like a reasonable deal:

http://www.edinburghbicycle.com/products/specialized-hardrock-sport-disc-12

Any advice on this or suitable alternatives would be greatly appreciated.

i am selling my mtb in classified have a look see what you think. if you are interested but too far away we could meet in the middle, thanks julie

akb

Veteran
A friend of mine has the Hardrock and has no complaints. I have just recently brought the RockHopper and it is perfect for my needs; single track XC stuff. Spesh do pretty decent entry level hardtails.

price as i said in my advert ,sensible offers. you know what its worth and what you would be willing to pay for it second hand as I am not sure what to ask for it. it is in your budget as you can buy it new for 400. thanks julie

OP
OP
C

cjb

price as i said in my advert ,sensible offers. you know what its worth and what you would be willing to pay for it second hand as I am not sure what to ask for it. it is in your budget as you can buy it new for 400. thanks julie

Thanks, Julie, but you're a little too far away, I'm afraid.

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
[QUOTE 1997151, member: 45"]Decathlon, Decathlon and Decathlon.[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Rockrider 5.3. Just got one myself, loving it so far.

Top Bottom