Any Vodka drinkers on here ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
If I have vodka it's normally a bog standard one mixed with either tonic or fresh orange.
Reading a book in which the main character drinks various exotic sounding brands (always neat or on the rocks.
The latest one is 666 Tasmanian Pure.
Many years ago a guy gave me a glass of "good" vodka.....straight out of the freezer. Very nice but I can't recall what brand it was.

What is your favourite ?

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Bit early mate

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I'll have Smirnoff if it's on offer, but otherwise I buy Supermarket own brand, as I can't really tell the difference. I like it with lemonade and orange and mango squash. I find it a very clean and refreshing drink. I've had it with cola on occasion when I've run out of lemonade but it's not my favourite. I can't say I've ever had "good" vodka, or even chilled vodka but may try it some time

theloafer

Legendary Member
Smirnoff Vodka and coke with Tia Maria ..(Black Russian)..:cheers:

si_c

Guru
I don't drink myself for the most part, but Mrs C's family (all Polish) drink Wyborowa for the most part, it's one of the few you can drink at room temperature and neat. Noticeably better than Zubrowka for example, and a whole world away from the paint strippers of Smirnoff and Stolichnaya or supermarket brands.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I don't drink myself for the most part, but Mrs C's family (all Polish) drink Wyborowa for the most part, it's one of the few you can drink at room temperature and neat. Noticeably better than Zubrowka for example, and a whole world away from the paint strippers of Smirnoff and Stolichnaya or supermarket brands.
Do they do a byson grass infused variant?

Top Bottom