Anybody doing the pedal Scotland ride on 6th September?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldfish1238

As the title says really, me and a friend will be doing the classic challenge (50 miles) just I haven't seen any threads in here really.

Brandane

Legendary Member
@Pat "5mph" is doing the 100 mile ride, definitely ;). I am waiting to see the weather forecast the day before, then I might commit to the 100 50 miler. Done it a few times now, but TBH unless it is going to be a particularly nice day, I wouldn't bother again. Sections of it can be very busy and painfully slow, and the return transport from Murrayfield usually means a long time sitting on a bus (not pleasant if you and everyone else is soaking wet and cold, as was the case a couple of years ago!).

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Not sure about the 110 miler, haven't ridden my road bike yet, brakes still need fettling, as I cant reach them ... I know @Brandane :rolleyes:
Definitely not doing the 47, too tame for me now to be a challenge. :becool:

OP
OP
Goldfish1238

Goldfish1238

Sorry guys been away, it will be an experience if nothing else. I have a 54 mile sportive the week after so I think (hoping it will be a good gauge)

AllanC

Regular
I am definitely doing the 110 mile one, but I will probably be pretty slow. Really looking forward to it.

Also look under the Sportives section.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goldfish1238

Goldfish1238

whats the event the week after?

It's the Oban sportive, have a look I don't have a link but just type it in google

Top Bottom