anybody else back at work today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
That's the downside of being retired.
We don't get holidays to look forward to. :whistle:

Paddygt

Yep, I am back at my desk. Just having lunch and playing with my new iPad mini my better half got me for Christmas. Enjoyed the ride in, being 1.4 miles, I didn't have time to get wet lol. 2:45 will see me mounting my trusty steed for the slog home, all ten minutes of it then I am off until Monday.

By the way, installed Taptalk and it really is great for following you guys on.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Not back at work till the 2nd
takes a couple of days to get the paint drying ovens up to speed so its no good starting up for a couple of days then closing down again so we tend to get at least a week at x mas then 2 weeks in august along with a number of days to book when we need subject to manning/ personal need.

carolonabike

I was in on Monday and I'm in again today and tomorrow. I have loads to do which must be completed by the end of the month but it's all dependant upon other people doing their bit first so I'm a bit stuck, and bored, and I couldn't even cycle in because the weather is vile and I have a horrible head cold and am developing a cough. I haven't ran for almost two weeks and I haven't been out on my bike for a week and it's driving me a bit mad.

I'm not my usual happy self today :sad:

Get In The Van

Yep back in today, and tomorrow and Sat and Mon, :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

Sounds like Coventry fortnight .... you can take 2 weeks off,as long as you do it with everyone else

I remember Cov holiday fortnight, I've been in the Bus Station at the start a couple of times when it looked like most of Coventry was moving out.

I'm off till the 2nd.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Not working today but I have 3 dogs to groom tomorrow and then no work until the 3rd Jan. Being self employed, I used to get really worried when I had no work but now I just chill out and don't worry about it.

2bluegp

Back in work this morning. (self employed so gotta work):sad:
Anyway, the job involves making notice/pin boards for a day nursery. I started fitting them this morning, everytime I drilled into a wall the kiddies all start crying.:cry: 4 fixings per board, 50 odd boards. Gonna take some time, lots of drilling lots of crying!
12.00- kiddies lunch.:hungry:
12.30 kiddies nap time.:music:
12.35 I've cleared up, in my van & offski. day done!:dance:

Top Bottom