anybody else had a bad day so far ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
today i should have stayed in bed for various reasons and its only 17.49

1st off all had a tumble outside home as a wheelie bin jumped out in front of me , ended up laying on the road with a grazed shin pr of bent bars and dented pride , so back home and swap bikes

then off to work and its been a real pig of a day under manned again for a change , loads of customer issues that i have no control over and when i mention them to others its no big issues

cant get hold of recent blood test results been a week now

so when i get home and after dinner its out to the garage and swap bars etc etc over on bike so its ride able for 2moro am

Mattonsea

Über Member
I chased a cow round a 10 acre field so I could calve the flipping thing, but I don't have to deal with humans , so No not as bad as you.
There is always cycling to ease the pain:surrender:

TVC

I got up at 5am. The hot water cylinder sprung a leak. I spent 4 hours on the M1, two hours of which in a queue ten miles long. Now have no hot water and no heating until next week

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've had a bit of a headache all day, and it was one of those days when everyone on the round had bought things in large cardboard boxes.

Not much to grumble about really.

colly

Re member eR
I had to have an examination that only ladies have. on an up note, I was told I have a very well defined cervix!
Right, well, err? I'm happy for you.

I, on the other hand didn't get a phone call that was expecting. If it had been a positive call, me and Mrs Colly will be able to eat. If negative........I'll have to chase up some one else. Not knowing either way is kay rapp.

Biker Joe

Über Member
I had to have an examination that only ladies have. on an up note, I was told I have a very well defined cervix!
Well defined cervix eh? Now that's something that not everybody can boast about.
I certainly can't.
I had a good day.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Doc tells me I have something that resembles sciatica in my neck/shoulder. Off work and bike for unknown period of time whilst waiting on physio referral.

The drugs are good though, high as a kite! Thanks doc :laugh:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
today i should have stayed in bed for various reasons and its only 17.49

1st off all had a tumble outside home as a wheelie bin jumped out in front of me , ended up laying on the road with a grazed shin pr of bent bars and dented pride , so back home and swap bikes
then off to work and its been a real pig of a day under manned again for a change , loads of customer issues that i have no control over and when i mention them to others its no big issues
cant get hold of recent blood test results been a week now
so when i get home and after dinner its out to the garage and swap bars etc etc over on bike so its ride able for 2moro am

My mother told me there be days like these ....

Mine was mostly OK ,6 hours on my feet in a food factory outside Dusseldorf and the late flight back. But, Mr Biggs, I know how you feel, in the background my world is becoming much the same. On the way home tonight feeling mithered I dropped into Tescos and bought a bottle of Scotch....
It's not the answer, but it warms the cockles.

Cheers Mr Biggs and all you other lovely cc'ers ... Tomorrow's another day!

Top Bottom