Anybody else looking forward to the autumn?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
A mate of mine lived near Albuquerque in New Mexico, he reckoned it had the best weather of anywhere he'd ever, lived 100 degrees most days and a frost most nights. Mind you he now lives in Rubyvale in the Australian 'Gemfields'......................too hot there. :sun: :heat:

Edinburgh doesn't have summers. We often have nice weather in May, and nice weather in September, but the months in between are usually awful. This year has been particularly so. I noticed the berries on the rowan trees for the first time this week, cheered me to think that crisp misty mornings and autumn colours aren't far away now. Can't come soon enough.

vickster

Legendary Member
Nope, long may the warm, dry, light days last.

Cold, wet, dark plus slippery leaf muck all over the roads, rubbish

Milzy

Guru
Hmmmm I don't mind Autumn but I wouldn't say we've had a hot summer. There's been a couple of nice days that's all. It's just because you've had a pap time. Winter sucks and loads of folk get SAD.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I used to dread hot weather when i was doing drieways and gardens..just bloody hard work made very hard.
Now i dont mind so much as i can enjoy it with my new job..
That said i love Autumn ,all the colours and the temps are perfect for work and a few hrs in the saddle

pawl

Legendary Member
I feckin' hate cold wet weather!:ninja:

That's a typical English summer.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Is the weather oppressively hot in Ghana? And is the rainy season a real deluge all day, or just occasional showers?
During the hotter parts of the year it's usually in the mid thirties but it's a dry heat unlike some parts of the Far East where the humidity is high. As we're near the sea it never feels that hot as there's always a breeze. There's a hilly area called Aburi not far from me where the climate is quite different, it's much cooler. If you have money that's where you aim to have a house, Kofi Anan lives there so does Rita Marley.
In the rainy season it can be torrential but usually doesn't last for long but there are occasional showers too.

Top Bottom