Anybody else with EHS or Exploding Head Syndrome?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You shock me colin.
I thought I was being quite refined by using the word 'head' ... :whistle:

I had a woman walk over my back once and that damn well hurt! :eek:

Levo-Lon

Guru
I tend to get the whole body feels like it's lept a foot of the bed, massive jump..
Wife says it's barely a twitch.
Can happen several times as I drift off .. no noise in head tho

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
Not quite the same but some definite similarities!

I've got that restless leg syndrome thing, where it feels like static builds up in my leg as I rest, until finally it feels like an electric shock discharges through my hip and all the way down to the ankle, causing my leg to spasm. I can almost hear a crackle or a buzz in my brain when it happens. It only happens in the right leg, and only at bed time as I'm going over.

Lots of exercise helps, (as does alcohol). A quiet, sedentary day brings on an attack generally speaking.
Did you know that Ropinerole sorts out restless legs very effectively? The only problem is the side-effects, which include simultaneous diarrhoea and constipation. My 90 y.o. Mum is going through hell at the moment trying to get it sorted.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Did you know that Ropinerole sorts out restless legs very effectively? The only problem is the side-effects, which include simultaneous diarrhoea and constipation. My 90 y.o. Mum is going through hell at the moment trying to get it sorted.
Hmm, useful to know, although I think I probably prefer the restless leg to the mixture of the trots and the bungdit-ins. 😄

Andrew1971

Veteran
I have had an explosion sound in me head a few times. And I twitch feels like a
big jump. But I do suffer from severe migraine headaches too could be related.
How much sleep do you get.
Andrew

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
Never enough especially at the moment. I was awake at 12.30 this morning and every hour after that.

Top Bottom