Anybody flying anywhere soon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
IIRC, Most airlines only offer the opportunity of one takeoff and one landing per flight

If you flew from Madeira back to England on an extremely windy day when they still had a short runway at Funchal, you would need to land at Fuerteventura to refuel. It is an understatement to say that was an interesting flight.

Soup890

Crazy
[QUOTE 3087519, member: 259"]I feel that way about Watford.[/QUOTE]
I can fly from Luton. I'd only just do it for the day. Save in advanced look for the cheapest and make a day out of it.

I'm gonna fly somewhere hot now.

I'm going to jump off the last three steps into the garden. If I feel reckless when I get outside, I'm going off the fourth step to enjoy the flight for longer.

PRob

Über Member
I think I'm becoming a bit jaded with flying. This is the view from my office recently.....

Attachments

• 20140502_130432.jpg
    20140502_130432.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 5

WellyWonkey

I've lost count of the number of flights I've been on (around 150?).
90% really good. 9% bit dodgy. 1% friggin' horrific and scared the Bejeezus out of me!
Don't enjoy flying at all anymore because of that 1%. I think that was my Dennis Bergkamp moment. More of a necessity than a treat :sad: .

I'm off to Turkey on Thursday. Can't wait :headshake:

On a more light hearted note, I suppose air travel will always have it's ups and downs :whistle:.

Top Bottom